The Society is a registered charity. Membership is usually by monthly donation.
There is no set membership fee. Simply decide how much you can afford to pay each month; minimum £2 per month.
The benefits of membership increase the more you donate. Click here for details of the different levels of benefit available. Your membership benefits are commensurate with the total donations you have made. If you would rather donate once every 12 months in lieu of monthly payments please contact us so we understand this correctly.
There are a number of ways to make a donation:
VIA YOUR BANK
Sort code: 30-94-77
Name: Ivatt Diesel Recreation Society
1. Use online banking or download our Standing Order form to take to your bank or post it to us. It can be downloaded HERE along with the membership and Gift Aid forms.
2. Please add your name as the payment reference.
3. Send your membership form to us. It is included with the Standing Order form downloaded from the link above.
1. Download the membership, standing order and Gift Aid form HERE.
2. Send your completed forms by post. If you send a cheque please write the name in full: "Ivatt Diesel Recreation Society". Banks tend to turn away cheques written to "IDRS"
The postal address is IDRS, 46 Biddick Village Centre, Washington, NE38 7NP